Adrian was born and raised in West Toronto, Etobicoke’s Islington Village, where he has gained continuous in depth knowledge of the community and what it has to offer. Adrian’s hobbies include coaching and playing Lacrosse, travelling and spending time with friends and family.
In 2013, with a specialized distinction, Adrian received his Bachelor of Commerce degree; e-business marketing from Humber College’s Lakeshore campus, where he obtained extensive knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing strategies.
Over the past 10 years, Adrian has worked as an insurance adjustor for various multinational moving corporations across North America. With this extensive experience, he has developed exceptional client service and negotiation skills through working with individuals of all levels. Additionally, Adrian has worked alongside his father building custom luxury homes in both Canada and the United States, where he has gained an eye for detail, tasteful design ideas and has kept up with the current housing trends. Throughout Adrian’s career he has worked with many skilled trades, which has allowed him to understand the scope of work involved in various projects. The knowledge and experience attained is put into place to help prepare your home for showings and/or help with design ideas for your next purchase, which can help get maximum dollar for your home.
Adrian is an honest and detail orientated sales representative for Century 21 Leading Edge Realty and is very passionate and dedicated in helping all of his clients with their real estate needs, providing the best service possible where he goes above and beyond to assure impeccable client satisfaction.
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling real estate you are in good hands with Adrian and you will be treated like family, where you can be assured that you will always receive professional and honest advice.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process